I love this recipe, it is great to get the kids involved at Easter time and you can decorate the cakes as creatively as you like. It’s also better as it uses honey not golden syrup. When I received the Easter Goody Bag from Hotel Chocolat it instantly made me think of cornflake cakes with a bunny on top. I also loved the goody bag as there are chocolates for the grown-ups too!
Honey cornflake cakes with Hotel Chocolat
- 90 g butter
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 125 g cornflakes cereal
- 100 g of melted chocolate
- Put the butter, chocolate and honey in a saucepan.
- Over a low heat, melt all the ingredients until blended.
- Allow to cool for a couple of minutes.
- In a bowl, add the cornflakes and then cover with the melted ingredients. Give it a big stir, making sure all the cornflakes are covered.
- Spoon into the muffin cases, be generous.
- Decorate the cakes with a Hotel Chocolat bunny.
- Put in the fridge for an hour until the chocolate has hardened.