… by making these yummy Peanut Butter treats this Christmas. We love baking and couldn’t resist making a SKIPPY® Christmas treat. Definitely something all the family can enjoy too. These SKIPPY® Chocolate covered Peanut Butter balls are delicious, fun and an easy treat to make.
SKIPPY® Chocolate covered Peanut Butter balls
This recipe makes 54 servings. 72 Calories per serving.
- 125g SKIPPY® Smooth Peanut Butter
- 175g butter, divided (see below)
- 220g icing sugar (sieved)
- 175g dark chocolate chips (or dark chocolate broken into small pieces)
- Line baking sheet with non‐stick grease proof paper
- In a medium bowl, combine the peanut butter and 115g butter; beat together until blended.
- Gradually stir in sieved icing sugar.
- On a chopping board or flat surface, knead peanut butter mixture until smooth.
- Shape mixture into 54 balls, approx. 2cm each.
- Arrange balls on baking sheet. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt dark chocolate with remaining 60g butter in a glass bowl over a small pan of simmering water on a low heat, stirring occasionally.
- With two forks, dip balls into chocolate and return to baking sheet.
- Drizzle leftover chocolate over peanut butter balls.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
This recipe couldn’t be easier and is perfect for the little ones to help with – they will love drizzling the chocolate over the balls at the final stage. There are many more yummy recipes to inspire you over the Christmas period too. What is your favourite SKIPPY® Christmas Peanut Butter treat?
Margaret GallagherDecember 18, 2019
Yummy yummy yummy delicious
Sheila SloanDecember 18, 2019
These look absolutely delicious! xx
Rebecca FDecember 18, 2019
These look yummy and so simple to make. Will have to try them out.
Jolene YuleDecember 18, 2019
Love to try these out
Kirsty TaylorDecember 18, 2019
These look and sound delicious! My kids would love them
Katie BDecember 18, 2019
Definitely trying these! Love peanut butter!
olivia KirbyDecember 18, 2019
They look really good, and easy to make too!
Laura WheatleyDecember 18, 2019
These sound so yummy!!!
Tracy NixonDecember 19, 2019
Must make theses! Thanks for sharing!
Lynne OConnorDecember 19, 2019
These look really easy to make – my kind of recipe
Sam CornfordDecember 20, 2019
I’m definitely gonna have to give these a go.
Jane WillisDecember 21, 2019
I had to come over and have a look at the recipe after seeing these on Instagram. They look delicious – and so easy too.
Linda FordDecember 21, 2019
These look delicious and easy-ish to make!
ashleigh allanDecember 21, 2019
Looks fab – will need to try!
Tee SimpsonDecember 21, 2019
They look delicious. Will get the kids on them for Christmas
Kim NevilleDecember 23, 2019
look yummy . Will have to make these for the family to try 🙂
Naila MDecember 23, 2019
Yummy these look delicious 🙂
Keeley AtkinsonFebruary 4, 2020
I’ll have to make these with the kids over the weekend 😀