… by making these yummy Peanut Butter treats this Christmas. We love baking and couldn’t resist making a SKIPPY® Christmas treat. Definitely something all the family can enjoy too. These SKIPPY® Chocolate covered Peanut Butter balls are delicious, fun and an easy treat to make.
SKIPPY® Chocolate covered Peanut Butter balls
This recipe makes 54 servings. 72 Calories per serving.
- 125g SKIPPY® Smooth Peanut Butter
- 175g butter, divided (see below)
- 220g icing sugar (sieved)
- 175g dark chocolate chips (or dark chocolate broken into small pieces)
- Line baking sheet with non‐stick grease proof paper
- In a medium bowl, combine the peanut butter and 115g butter; beat together until blended.
- Gradually stir in sieved icing sugar.
- On a chopping board or flat surface, knead peanut butter mixture until smooth.
- Shape mixture into 54 balls, approx. 2cm each.
- Arrange balls on baking sheet. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt dark chocolate with remaining 60g butter in a glass bowl over a small pan of simmering water on a low heat, stirring occasionally.
- With two forks, dip balls into chocolate and return to baking sheet.
- Drizzle leftover chocolate over peanut butter balls.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
This recipe couldn’t be easier and is perfect for the little ones to help with – they will love drizzling the chocolate over the balls at the final stage. There are many more yummy recipes to inspire you over the Christmas period too. What is your favourite SKIPPY® Christmas Peanut Butter treat?