The wedding business is a huge one and people spend tonnes of money, and why should they not after all it is their wedding. Wedding days are one of the most important days in everyone’s life. The day is full of so many emotions because it marks a new era in two people’s life. Marriage unites not just two bodies, but two souls. Well I believe it does! There are so many ideas around us today that means you can really creative with your special day. When you decide to get married, you instantly start to think about the arrangements you have to make. You start thinking about how you are going to make the event a memorable affair. And that is the reason I have decided to help you, consider this article a wedding gift from me to you. Or just something to provoke memories of your wedding day, like it did for me!
“Getting married, for me, was the best thing I ever did. I was suddenly beset with an immense sense of release, that we have something more important than our separate selves, and that is the marriage. There’s immense happiness that can come from working towards that.”
Here are 10 Absolutely genius idea to that will ensure that people don’t forget about your wedding.
- Choose a theme: When you sit down to plan your wedding, the first thing that you should decide on, is the theme of your wedding. Having a themed wedding has two great advantages: One, it is really cool, and two, it makes the rest of the planning easier.
- Use a social media hashtag: As you know that we are living in a digital world, it would be a great idea to create a social media hashtag for the event. It will keep people involved.
- Ensure that the guests enjoy: You should make sure that your guests have a good time while they attend your wedding. You should organise for some games. And you can also hire interesting props, you can easily get a photo booth hire in london.
- The decoration should be according to the theme: Decoration of the venue is of course a very important part of the planning. You want to make sure that when it comes to the decoration, it is in accordance with the theme.
- Keep the ceremony brief: A lengthy ceremony serves no purpose, this is the reason why you should have a brief ceremony. There is no point in unnecessarily stretching things.
- Hire the best photographer: Your wedding photo album is one of the most precious things that you will ever have. You want to make sure that you hire the best wedding photographer who can make you wedding album incredibly pretty.
- Choose the band with care: Music is a very important part of any party and ceremony, so put a lot of thought in finalising the band of your party.
- Make the after party a blast: The party that you host after the ceremony should be a rocking one, make all the great arrangements for that.
- Prepare an awesome routine for your first dance: Your first dance is important and by getting that right, you can ensure a great wedding. So, prepare a rocking routine.
- Put thought in the return gifts: You have got to put extra thought in your return gifts as they will remember your ceremony with that. So, choose with care and thought.
- Choose the clothes like experts: Though we are mentioning this point in the end, this is the most important one. The bride’s dress and the groom’s suit is the most important thing in a wedding. So, make sure that your clothes are head turning.