Isla and I have naturally wavy hair, it can be a little unruly sometimes. So, when we were asked to try the new 5 step wavy hair kit from Merwave – we jumped at the chance. The kit helps to awaken your natural wave, degreases and avoids frizz – it’s perfect for people with wild hair like mine. All you need is one application of this kit to see and feel a difference. It’s MerMazing!
Inside the kit you get 5 different products:
- CLEANSE – this is the shampoo that leaves your hair feeling super clean. It has Jojoba oil and doesn’t include harmful ingredients. I love it because it doesn’t strip out my natural oils in my hair.
- REPAIR – this is a wash out conditioner that detangles your hair and keeps in the moisture that your hair desperately needs to avoid frizz.
- FEED – this is a treatment that keeps your hair moisturised. Wavy hair needs to be hydrated. This is a leave in treatment, so you put this in towel dried hair.
- CAST – this is a lightweight mousse that locks waves without weighing them down. It makes my hair feel full of volume.
- PROTECT – this is a gel that keeps your waves in one piece throughout the day. It also locks in moisture to your hair, which helps to keep it looking frizz free. It gives the crunchy wave look that are bouncy too!
It takes around 15 minutes to use the products in the kit and it gives Isla and I quality time together. She loves having hair dresser at home nights. My hair is really wavy naturally, and Isla has the same style hair. We can both straighten our hair and within minutes it is wavy again. So, a kit like this is perfect for us as it embraces our natural hair. We love Merwave! Get your wavy hair kit for £68.00 online.
I love trying new products on my hair and so does Isla. We really love Merwave. I am 100% certain Isla wishes she was a mermaid! Do you like to try hair kits? Do you make time for your hair everyday? I would love to know in the comments below.
Cath JoyceDecember 13, 2021
These sound great products – I will look out for them.
Adrian BoldDecember 14, 2021
Sounds great. I love the number coding as well.
lynn nealDecember 15, 2021
The kit looks great fun and I am sure my daughter and granddaughter would enjoy using this as they both have beautiful long hair!
Jo BryanDecember 18, 2021
Never heard of this range before. It sounds good.
Claire HamiltonDecember 20, 2021
Sounds like a great range.
Margaret GallagherDecember 23, 2021
Haven’t tried this brand before – Hope to do soon
Natalie CrossanDecember 24, 2021
Haven’t heard of this range before, sounds good though!
Gemma ClarkDecember 29, 2021
Oh this stuff sounds amazing. Me and my eldest have naturally curly hair, it’s crazy hair I tell you lol. I tend to straighten mine a lot as I cant cope with the frizz but this sounds awesome to embrace our naturally curly hair xx
Claire NutmanJanuary 14, 2022
How cool is this….Love it x