I love this VonShef Boston Cocktail set, it’s stylish in the brushed gold look and it comes with a recipe book that has some delicious cocktails in it. As Gin is my favourite tipple, I chose the Cucumber Cooler cocktail recipe and it is delicious. It’s the perfect drink to rustle up on Mother’s Day.
Firstly you will need the following for just 1 cocktail:
- 1 lime, quartered
- Handful of ice cubes
- 1.5 oz Gin
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 4-6 slices of cucumber
- 4oz tonic water
- Handful of mint leaves
- Add the mint leaves and half of the lime (2 quarters) in to the VonShef shaker. Using the muddler, which is the baton item, crush the mint and lime together. This smells absolutely delicious!
2. Add most of the ice to the shaker, Gin and sugar. Shake the mixture vigorously for a few seconds to combine.
3. Add the cucumber slices and shake it up again.
4. Add the rest of the ice to the glass and pour the mix on top. Then add the tonic water. Stir it with your twisted bar spoon and leave it to infuse for a few minutes.
5. Slice up the remaining lice and use to garnish the cocktail, along with the mint leaves.
It is truly delicious. My new weekend tipple! I made it for my Mumma at the weekend and she loved it too. Winner. What is your favourite Gin cocktail recipe? I would love to know in the comments below.