I have been tagged by the fabulous mummy blogger Mama Syder with some more fun questions about me and of course I am going to fulfil the request, so here goes:
1. Who was your first love or kiss? A boy I met at high school and his chat up line was “you look like my mum”, I should have known it wasn’t going to work out right there and then really!
2. What is your favourite book? My favourite book at the moment is still The Da Vinci Code, so clever and IF I had the time, I could probably read it over and over again – I feel like I want to map out all of the clues and play “detective”. Did I say that out loud?
3. What was your favorite childhood television show? Oh gosh, there were so many, but I think it would have to be: Sister Sister! I loved it and I could only watch it at my Grandmas. So going there was extra special.
4. When was the last time you cried? At the weekend, when I was ill and being sick, it hurt my belly bump and made me feel so guilty about the little bean listening to Mummy be sick – it must have been horrible for him/her.
5. What is a dream you have or something you’d like to accomplish in your life? A dream I have is to travel the world with my little family, show my children the different places in the world and spend as much time as I can culturing them!
6. What is something you wish you could change? I wish I could change loads of things, but none of them would probably be very productive at all, I am sure. But I think I would start with; I wish I could change the fact we rent our house to we OWN our house!
7. What would you do if you could be invisible for one day? I would follow Jim Carrey around and see if he is anything like his funny characters that he portrays in movies.
8. What’s the funniest movie you’ve ever seen? Ace Ventura; When Nature Calls, makes me cry with laughter everytime. Old I know, but its a classic.
9. What was your favourite toy as a child? I loved Barbies! I especially loved the ones with long blonde hair that I could chop off and then cry my heart out to learn that it doesnt grow back.
10.What did you most get into trouble for when you were younger? Talking! ha-ha. Ironic as it has come in very handy now!!
11. Which movie title would best depict your life story? Why? As good as it gets! Because my life is what I have made it and it is as good as it gets, I don’t wish for bigger and better because I love my life and I love my family!
- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about herself on their blog.
- Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in her post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
- Let each blogger know that you have tagged them.
The people I am tagging are listed below. If Tags are not your thing then please do not feel under any obligation to join in. If you would like to join in and I haven’t tagged you then please jump on board.
The questions I’d like to ask you are:
1. What were your first impressions of your current partner?
2. What is your favourite TV soap?
3. What was your favorite childhood character?
4. When was the last time you were really ill?
5. What is your ultimate ambition?
6. Is there anything about your life you wish you could change?
7. Who would you follow if you were invisible for a day?
8. What is your favourite movie genre and the last movie you saw from it?
9. Where did you grow up and is it far from where you live now?
10.What did you most get into trouble for when you were younger?
11. Which movie title would best depict your life story? Why?
I kept some questions as I think they are really good! 🙂