Honey cornflake cakes with Hotel Chocolat
A delicious version of a family favourite, the honey and chocolate cornflake cake with a Hotel Chocolat bunny!
Write a review
- 90g butter
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 125g cornflakes cereal
- 100g of melted chocolate
- Put the butter, chocolate and honey in a saucepan.
- Over a low heat, melt all the ingredients until blended.
- Allow to cool for a couple of minutes.
- In a bowl, add the cornflakes and then cover with the melted ingredients. Give it a big stir, making sure all the cornflakes are covered.
- Spoon into the muffin cases, be generous.
- Decorate the cakes with a Hotel Chocolat bunny.
- Put in the fridge for an hour until the chocolate has hardened.