Mira Showers are the leading manufacturers of mixer, electric, power and digital showers. They are very stylish and innovative technology makes them the leading brand to give you a high performance shower and they come to suit all sorts of budgets. Which is great for when you have a family to look after, you need something that is good quality and suits the family finances.
Mira teamed up with Sue Atkins, parenting expert and came up with some top tips for family fun in the bathroom:
· Children thrive (and behave!) when they know what to expect from the bathroom, the secret being to plan ahead, think how often you want your kids to shower or bath and then create your routine.
· Prepare for shower time by having everything ready from toys, bath solutions, creams, powders, towels and whatever else you need before the water is run.
· The key safety tip for children in the shower is to keep them supervised at all times; keep a constant check on the water temperature, direct the shower flow away from their eyes and keep them calm and still so they don’t slip. The Mira Miniluxe with Diverter is designed to be cool to the touch, reducing the risk of your child being burnt in the shower.
· Play your child’s favourite music in the bathroom so they associate getting ready for their shower with enjoyment and fun. Get your kids to choose the toys they’d like to play with in the water to make the whole experience a positive one. Try rotating toys and introduce new ones so they have a lovely surprise and don’t get bored with the same ones each night.
· The shower is a good place to develop good water skills, so play gentle splash games and make up songs with actions that involve pouring water over their face and heads. The Mira Discovery with Diverter’s innovative two way diverter allows you to switch between two different outlets, which is great for family fun in the bath when your child may initially be frightened by hot water.
We were sent a new Nectar Single Spray Showerhead to review and the Constant Household were very happy with how good it was. It is a universal fitting, which was great – we have 3 showers and its nice to know that we could have put it on any of them; it was the easiest fitting as well (even I managed it) you literally screw it into place. It is much better than the shower head that we took off, because it is a wide showerhead it has more range, so there isn’t a spot in the shower that you do not get watered on! It is really easy to clean, I have been using wipes on the showerhead and it hasn’t stained and it has not developed any limescale either; it really is a great showerhead.
To see all of the other Mira Showers products, visit the site: http://www.mirashowers-store.co.uk/
You can like Mira Showers on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mirashowers
You can follow Mira Showers on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/mirashowers
What do you think?