The Fine Bedding Company sent us over a fabulous Bedding set, consisting of duvet and pillow for a toddler bed size; the Spundown Children’s Bedset.
The first thing I noticed was that the bedding is so soft, it felt like silk when you took it out of the packaging. I was quite taken back, if it was for my bed, I wouldn’t want to put a duvet cover on it – it was that soft! It was really light and fluffy, if you can use that word to describe a duvet and pillow? What I mean is that they are so light and full of air, which means that it is breathable and will help prevent the little ones from getting too hot, which is great now that we are approaching the hot summer months! It is also great for allergy sufferers.
The first thing I wanted to do was to test the “washing machine” with this duvet as its perfectly designed to be washed at home, yes, no dry cleaning! I washed the set at 60 oc as recommended by the manufacturer as this is the best temperature to kill dust mites, it fit in the washing machine without any trouble and did not take long to dry at all, which is really handy when you have a day to turn around the cleaning of your little ones bedding.
This duvet is designed to provide the combination of comfort and easy care and it certainly does both of these perfectly, I would recommend this set to anyone that has small children with toddler sized beds.
This is Noah’s bedding with his duvet set on, as you can see it fits his toddler cotbed perfectly and it just looks adorable.
Some great facts about the Spundown Bedding set:
- Available in 4.5 tog in single and cot size or 7.0 tog in cot size.
- The polyester microfibre filling is thermally efficient.
- The duvet is highly compressible and all will fit into a standard domestic washing machine.
- It has a superbly soft, easycare microfibre cover that dries quickly and is very resistant to creasing.
- The duvet is finished with swirl stitch and the edges are bound, rather than overlocked. The duvet has a woven FBC sash label.
- The pillow has a 100% cotton twill cover and siliconised polyester ball fibre filling.
- This pillow can be washed 25 times without loss of performance.
- Wash at home at 60 oC in a standard washing machine. This is the temperature that kills dustmites.
- The pillow may be tumble dried.
If you would like to purchase your very own Spundown Bedding set then you can do so online: http://www.palmerstores.com/product/fine-bedding-company-4-5-tog-spundown-childrens-bed-set/484/
Follow Fine Bedding Company on Twitter: @FineBeddingCo
SamJune 6, 2012
Superb post, Products from the fine bedding company are excellent and made with best materials, ideal for your young ones.