Peanut butter and surprise jam centre cupcakes
- 250 g Self raising flour
- 250 g caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp Bicarb of soda
- 270 g unsalted soft butter (left at room temperature)
- 4 Eggs (Beaten)
- 100 g Skippy Peanut Butter (Extra crunchy or Creamy is good)
- 2 tbsp Milk (I always use Full Fat)
- 3/4 jar Jam (Strawberry jam works best)
Topping (if you fancy a bit extra)
- 1 tub Chocolate icing
- 30 peanuts, blitzed into dust
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees, gas mark 5.
- Add all dry ingrediebts into a bowl.
- Add the butter, eggs and sugar.
- Add the peanut butter and mix.
- Add the milk and mix for a further minute. Give the bowl a scrape to get all the mixture.
- Sprinkle a little brown sugar on top (adds a bit of crunch). ; Bake these for around 20 minutes. Yummy!
- Cut a whole in the top of the cake and add the jam.
- Add pre-made chocolate icing and peanut dust if you wish.