I was lucky enough to be a part of the Mums Choice panel at Christmas in July this year, I got to see some of the fantastic toys months ahead of their release, and I can now reveal the top toys for Christmas…
Mums know best as they choose their top toys!
A group of influential mummy bloggers who work with parenting website UKMums.tv, descended on the toy-specific press preview of the summer, Christmas in July this week. As mums always know best, they sought out the must-have toys that they know will be on their children’s wish lists.
These unique awards give mums a platform for sharing their views on the toys that will be hot for Christmas from over 30 companies that exhibited.
As holders of the family purse strings (usually), mums are the ones who decide which presents their little ones will be unwrapping, so gaining their approval can be crucial in ensuring that a product makes it to ‘must-have’ status, even before it launches!
The results across all categories were;
- Trunki – Lotus F1 Trunki
- Golden Bear – Go Mini HQ Playset
- Flair – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Trunki – Tropical PaddlePak range
- Zapf Creation – Baby Annabell Doll
- Character – Lite Brix for Girls – Light up Mansion
- Plum Products – Ingham Fire Station Wooden Play Set with Accessories
- VTech – Kidizoom Touch
- HABA – My First Play World – Fire
- Flair – GP Tech Appen
- Character Options – Chill Factor
- VTech – Kidi Go
- Flair – Skwooshi (range)
- DKL – HAMA Beads Safari
- Rainbow Designs – The Very Hungry Caterpillar Mask
Games & Puzzles
- Ravensburger – Labyrinth
- Esdevium Games – Dobble
- Goldfish and Bison – Simon Game
- Inspiration Works – Kurio 4S Touch – KD UK
- Character Options – Teksta
- Hexbug – Aquabot