Today is #12DaysofConstantChristmas Day 4, a fabulous 24 hour competition. Today there are two parts to the competition, you could win some fabulous party nibbles from Corkers Crisps.
#12DaysofConstantChristmas Day 4
This festive party season, upgrade your run of the mill snack selections with Corkers Crisps. Made with potatoes unearthed from the rich soil of the fenlands, twice cooked for double enjoyment and naturally flavoured with flair, these quintessentially British crisps are true Corkers. What makes Corkers crisps so special is the fact they are made from delicious Naturalo potatoes, grown in the black, peaty fenland soil of Cambridgeshire, which give the crisps a unique crunch and makes them perfect for frying. Not only are the potatoes grown on the family farm but it’s also here that they are hand-cooked to perfection.
What do I win?
A box of each flavour or Corkers Crisps, a great prize for those New Year’s Eve parties. The flavours are as follows:
- Sea Salt – Corkers take on this classic is a Great Taste Gold Award Winner
- Pork Sausage and English Mustard – Expect the delicious flavours of barbecued British bangers finished with a hint of Old English Mustard
- Red Leicester and Caramelised Onion – A winning combination of slow roasted onion and rich creamy red Leicester cheese
- Sea Salt and Cider Vinegar – Made using the finest English cider which is sweet in taste with a hint of zest, these crisps will make your mouth water with every crunch
- Sweet Thai Chilli – Tantalise your taste buds with a savoury flavours of chilli and herbs
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper – Sure to warm your pallet, these Gold Taste Award winning crisps are made from sweet and hot peppers
- Duck and Hoisin Sauce – A partnership of two British greats, both the duck and the Naturalo potato, hail from the Corkers family farm
How do I win?
To win a box of each of the seven flavours of Corkers crisps, all you need to do is fill out the entry form below:
This competition is 24 hours, it will close at 11:59pm 15 December 2015. Good luck.