If you have someone to buy for and you are not quite sure what beauty regime they have, or whether they have a favourite brand. A great option is grab a kit that has small versions, so they can test it and then buy the larger products. Pure Beauty have this “Dermalogica favourites kit” which is perfect for trialling. Read below for my recommended daily regime…
What is in the kit?
The kit contains some great trial size beauty products, it’s perfect for testing out whether your skin gets on with the product or not. You get everything to kick start your beauty regime off, including:
- Dermalogica Multi Active Toner – 30ml
- Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster – 7ml
- Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant – 10ml
- Dermalogica SkinPerfect Primer – 7ml
- Dermalogica Precleanse – 30ml
You can grab a bargain at the moment too as it is on sale with Pure Beauty for £25.15 reduced from £33.
Getting the perfect beauty regime
Firstly use the Precleanse. This cleans the skin and prepares it for the next steps. I also use this in the evening to remove my eye make up. Dermalogica recommend the following steps to fully pre-cleanse:
- Starting at the neck, spread Dermalogica PreCleanse across the face by using light, upward circles with fingertips.
- Continue by circling chin and cheeks, paying special attention to areas of congestion.
- Use one fingertip on both sides of the nostril, then circle around the side and top of the nose.
- Come between the eyebrows and continue circles over forehead, making sure to include the hairline.
- Wet hands and massage over Dermalogica PreCleanse to create a light, milky emulsion.
Next is the Multi active toner. This toner helps to prepare the skin for proper moisture absorption. So it’s a great step in your beauty regime. It is fragrance free and really light too. I love the way it makes my skin feel really clean.
Then use the Skin hydrating booster. This is perfect for dry skin. This intensive hydrating fluid revitalises skin, hydrates, smoothes and minimises fine lines. It is a great product to put on before you use your daily moisturiser (not included in this set).
Add the SkinPerfect primer before applying your daily make up. Adding primer to your face before you put your make up on can extend the life of the make up throughout the day. I also love the way the primer smooths my skin out. It gets rid of the lumps and bumps and this has great effects on my face.
Use the Gentle cream exfoliant twice a week. The best way to use this exfoliant is to leave it on for about 10 minutes, so make sure you have time to do this. It is recommended to avoid the lip and nostril area with the exfoliant too. I do this when I am in the bath as I can relax and watch the iPad whilst I wait!