I cannot believe it has been 10 years since I started this blog and I cannot believe what we have done in that time: two babies, many adventures and our very first home. So, to celebrate my 10 year blogoversary, I have teamed up with lots of lovely brands to offer my readers a prize bundle worth over £250. Another fab bundle to get you through lockdown.
What is the prize bundle?
Well, there is something for everyone in this 10 year blogoversary prize bundle; the kiddies and the grownups! See below for the prize list:
- A selection of 10 books from Literally PR, worth £101.90. Details below.
- A years subscription to Busy Things, which is just perfect for homeschooling during lockdown (and fun for the rest of the week). Worth £34.99.
- A Bon Bini super soft beach towel, in a colour of your choice, worth £40.
- Aloe bio-cellulose face mask, 5 pack from Forever, worth £51.
- Bonnie the Booty Shakin Llama, from Zuru Pets Alive, worth £20.
- CBD Oil from OurRemedy, worth £30.
Total value = £277.89.
Busy Things subscription
Busy Things is a great site full of learning games and useful resources. It has learning games from ages 3 to 11. You can set up profiles for each child too, so they can pick on their names when they log in. I love the fact there are printing resources too. It’s great for homeschooling, or just activities in the week. The prize is for a whole year subscription worth £34.99.
10 Books from Literally PR
Literally PR have some amazing books, from fabulous authors. The prize will include 10 of their books. Some great books from fiction to Gin! A great book bundle for all. The books in the photo are listed below:
- A girl behind dark glasses – Jessica Taylor-Bearman £12.99 From a darkened world, bound by four walls, a young woman called Jessica tells the tale of her battle against the M.E Monster.
- Time school: we will remember them – Nikki Young £6.99 When you’re running late for school, then you find your usual train has turned into an old steam train, you know it’s not going to be a normal day.
- Gen Alpha-Z original short stories by young writers (The Lil’ Author Skool) £6.99 Gen Alpha-Z is a breath-taking collection of incredible short stories written by talented young writers aged between six and 21 years around the world.
- The philosopher’s daughters – Alison Booth £8.99 A tale of two very different sisters whose 1890s voyage from London into remote outback Australia becomes a journey of self-discovery.
- Stay Mad, Sweetheart – Heleen Kist £8.99 There’s a fine line between innocence and guilt. An even finer line between justice and revenge.
- A wash of black – Chris McDonald £8.99 The body of a famous actress is found mutilated on an ice rink in Manchester, recreating a scene from a blockbuster film she starred in years ago.
- Death of a painter – Matthew Ross £8.99 When Mark Poynter discovers a murder on his worksite all of his financial problems suddenly seem a lot closer to home: was this a warning his debts are overdue?
- #AreYouHereYet? – Dr Tony Ortega £11.99 It follows Dr. Ortega’s signature raw, humorous, and compelling style as he continues examining the perceived epidemic of being single in our universal quest for love.
- The rule breakers guide – Georgia Varjas £11.99 The ultimate ‘Rule Breaker’, Georgia Varjas provides real-talk in the form of personal anecdotes and razor-sharp observations on topics including sexism, elitism, authenticity and performance.
- Unscripted – Claire Handscombe £10.99 Nobody is a bigger fan of actor Thomas Cassidy than Libby is. Nobody. That’s why she’s totally going to marry him.
- The spiritual scientist – Maria Afentakis £14.99 The Spiritual Scientist bridges the gap between science and spirituality to give the reader an understanding of how energy works and how one can balance and restore their energies to have a tranquil and peaceful life.
- Is it serious? – Burton Paul £9.99 The must-have bible to help guide, educate and support you in your search for health information online.
- How to drink gin – Sue Telford £12.99 How to Drink Gin is a practical, cookery-style book about gin that demystifies this most exciting and versatile of spirits.
- Get strong, Get fit, Get happy – Stuart Roberts £14.99 Get Strong, Get Fit, Get Happy will give you the knowledge, confidence and inspiration to reach and maintain a level of health and fitness – for the rest of your life.
Bon Bini Beach Towel
Bon Bini are giving away one of these super soft towels for the prize, the winner gets to choose their colour too. They are amazing beach towels, I have the teal one as pictured above with the books. It is soft and cool, the Rattan furniture gets really hot and this towel doesn’t. Perfect for a Summer during lockdown. This is worth £40. You can see the colours below:
Forever Aloe Bio-Cellulose face masks
These Aloe Bio-Cellulose face masks from Forever are amazing. Through a special process that is unique to Forever Living, aloe vera gel is naturally fermented with seagrass and is fused into the bio-cellulose to moisturise, soothe, and condition skin. In addition, a serum enriched with glycerine, green tea, and horse chestnut helps to hydrate and rejuvenate dull skin, reduce the appearance of redness, and helps to fight free radicals to combat the signs of ageing. The pack of 5 is worth £51.
Zuru Pets Alive Bonnie the booty shakin llama
We love Bonnie the booty shakin llama is so fun, we just love Zuru Pets Alive. Bonnie dances and shakes her booty to music. It is so much fun. The children love to watch her and then copy her – what must the neighbours think? Bonnie is worth £20 and you can grab her from Smyths Toys if you do not win.
OurRemedy CBD Oil
OurRemedy is a new CBD Oil with a difference. Created by a team of women, with women’s wellness in mind – OurRemedy is an organic, vegan oil with a unique blend of grape seed, 500mg CBD infused with two key essential oils; clary sage and peppermint. This is worth £29.99.
How do I win this 10 year blogoversary bundle of prizes?
To win this bundle of prizes worth over £250, all you need to do is fill out the competition entry form below:Win a bundle of prizes for my 10 year Blogoversary
This 10 year blogoversary competition closes at midnight on Tuesday 30th June, Good Luck!
Margaret ClarksonMay 30, 2020
My favourite blog post is Creating a family picnic at home.
Tracy NixonMay 30, 2020
I love your The top 5 Mrs Hinch cleaning hacks!
SolangeMay 30, 2020
Tips on how to plan for your dream holiday
Janine BeestonJune 30, 2020
Love love love this blog ,lots of helpful parenting tips ,recipes, life hacks etc
CathMay 30, 2020
I loved Making our family home – our master bedroom
Emma WaltersMay 30, 2020
Spending time with Grandma at Christmas time was a lovely post
Jenny McClintonMay 31, 2020
I like the family homeschooling routine as it lets me know I am not too far off what other people are doing with their children.
Kyomi JohnsonJune 26, 2020
Family picnics at home is my favourite blog post as are all of your posts interesting
Mammas HouseMay 31, 2020
Wish me luck great prizes ❤️
Margaret GallagherMay 31, 2020
Happy blog anniversary – many congratulations on your success – would love to be celebrating with you
Margaret GallagherMay 31, 2020
Picnics is my favourite blog post – i got carried away and didnt answer first time
Christine TaylorJune 1, 2020
Your Cleaning Hacks page, can’t beat a cleaning tip or two x
Carrie Talbot-AshbyJune 1, 2020
This would be amazing to win, thank you! My little ones would be over the moon!
Have also happily commented on ‘My lockdown silver linings’ post. Beautiful photos! x
dollycloudsJune 1, 2020
I love your what has been best about lockdown post, reminder that good things can be found in dark times x
Lyndsey cookseyJune 2, 2020
Happy 10 year Blogoversary! That’s fantastic!
Victoria JardineJune 3, 2020
I really loved your post about the afternoon tea that you created. We loved doing this too, thanks for inspiring us to do it1
Kim NevilleJune 5, 2020
I liked the My ultimate dream holiday to Disneyworld Florida post as somewhere we would like to go to
Sophie RobertsJune 5, 2020
Mine is the one about your new bathroom! It looks gorgeous, I love watching people transform their homes
Helen SherpaJune 6, 2020
My favourite post is the recipe for peanut butter sweethearts
Chris AndrewsJune 7, 2020
Two tips for keeping your dog happy and healthy, my fave post on blog
Janine PhillipsJune 7, 2020
Creating a family picnic at home.
Joanne HallJune 7, 2020
Creating a family picnic at home
Yvonne WilkinsonJune 7, 2020
Congratulations on your blogaversary
Michelle SmithJune 7, 2020
Creating a family picnic
Linda FordJune 7, 2020
I like your family posts such as lockdown silver linings!
Rebecca BeesleyJune 7, 2020
Happy 10 year blogoversary! I’ve loved seeing the kids growing up and more recently the home makeover photos – your front door renovation photo on instagram the other day looked fab!
Angelique GJune 7, 2020
Your lockdown silver lining is good! Its best to try and see the positive rather than not!!
tracy jamesJune 7, 2020
I really like your mrs hinch cleaning hacks. very useful tips
Jazz TattersallJune 7, 2020
I love the cleaning tips
Emma HussainJune 8, 2020
“Don’t you think you deserved to treat yourself”
Helen ArlowJune 8, 2020
I love your lockdown silver lining post. I think it’s so important that we look on the positive side of things during these strange times x
Susan SmithJune 8, 2020
My favourite blog posts is the Cleaning hacks,
Petra BarbaricJune 8, 2020
The top 5 Mrs Hinch cleaning hacks is great post.
Carly BelseyJune 8, 2020
I loved the blog post Zoflora Hack. The stuff smells amazing. What a fabulous giveaway with wonderful products for everyone.
Jodie GreenJune 8, 2020
Two tips for keeping your dog happy and healthy – keeping the children happy and healthy during lockdown has been tough, add in the dog too who craved his walks and it was a nightmare!!!
Sally CollingwoodJune 9, 2020
Happy Blog anniversary to you!!! I love the Picnic article, fabulous!
Steven GreenJune 10, 2020
Tips on dream holiday – I love it
Carole NottJune 10, 2020
Loved reading about the Zoflora cleaning hack – makes me want to start the big tidy and clean up!
claireJune 10, 2020
These cleaning hacks are great!! I will def use these tips thankyou!
Kelly WheelhouseJune 10, 2020
My favourite is The top 5 Mrs Hinch cleaning hacks 🙂
Louise ReeksJune 11, 2020
Really enjoyed the cleaning tips. Will be getting some of the Astonish cup cleaner
Tee SimpsonJune 11, 2020
I love your cleaning hacks. I especially love your Keeping on top of the laundry during lockdown post as it has really helped me keep onto.
Tracy NewtonJune 12, 2020
I love the Top 5 MRS Hinch cleaning tips. I need all the help that I can get with the kids been off school
Lorna LedgerJune 12, 2020
I love your Silent Sundays, We have not been straying far from home either, but it’s been nice to have walks around the area we call home
Holly KingJune 19, 2020
I love all your blogs but pic nic at home was great we did this on the garden the kuds loved it x
Lindsey StuartJune 13, 2020
I always find your blog really interesting, I enjoyed reading your working from home tips, I found it really helpful thank you.
I also loved the cleaning hacks post, I am off to try clean my mattress now. 🙂
Charlotte Carter-DunnJune 13, 2020
Making our family home – Kitchen makeover is my favourite!x
lynn nealJune 13, 2020
My favourite post today is the one about how you work from home, I love the idea of keeping all your work things in a bag and working from whichever part of your home you choose!
kellie SteedJune 14, 2020
Wow, congratulations on your 10 year blogoversary!! I’m not 2 years in yet, so 10 years seems like a bit of a pipe dream! I think I enjoyed your post about your home schooling routine the most. It’s something a lot of us have been flung into and whilst your routine was a little intimidating, especially considering you have 2 to teach and I only have the 1, I did find it reassuring too. I’m disabled and my husband is super busy with work (also we don’t have a garden) but I wonder if I can’t convince him to do a couple of the creative activities you mentioned with our son. I feel like I might be a bit of a dull teacher. The trampoline is a great idea too, I think I might have to invest!!
laura pyperJune 14, 2020
creating a family picnic at home
Jules EleyJune 18, 2020
How to plan for your dream holiday
Courtney KemalJune 19, 2020
I love your blogs!! Especially the hinch cleaning hacks! Fantastic prize please count me in.. I’d be chuffed if I was chosen to be your winner! Thanks for the chance…Fingers crossed tightly!
Good luck everyone
rJ parvinJune 23, 2020
Such an amazing bundle being given away!!
some really great goodies!!
Karen hutchinsonJune 23, 2020
Love the creating a spa at home feature – although not sure I would dare to put my phone on the bath rack ( i’m Way too clumsy) .
PAULINE MONTGOMERYJune 24, 2020
Fantastic prize,would be me and the kids fully entertained.
Emma ByfordJune 25, 2020
My Lockdown Silver Linings 🙂
Adrian BoldJune 26, 2020
I liked the blog on creating a family picnic at home.
Patricia BarrettJune 27, 2020
I like the Hygienic bedding that is perfect for Summer with Night Owl blog
Hayley williamsJune 28, 2020
top 5 Mrs Hinch cleaning hacks!
Geri GreggJune 30, 2020
Amazing giveaway, lots of fantastic prizes x
Amy StevensJune 30, 2020
My favourite is your The top 5 Mrs Hinch cleaning hacks.
Patricia AveryJune 30, 2020
I particularly enjoy the lifestyle section. Fluffy chocolate and peanut butter cupcakes recipe was my favourite
sharon martinJune 30, 2020
Creating a family picnic at home
Sharon FreemantleJune 30, 2020
My favourite was creating a family picnic at home
Caroline J RobinsonJune 30, 2020
How to creat a spa during lockdown was one of my favourite reads, your bath is amazinggg, it made me feel all relaxed just looking at it, I’m definatly going to invest in a good quality bath rack for my pamper treats
Jessica BarberJune 30, 2020
Ooh it’s hard to choose just one! I loved the top 5 Mrs Hinch cleaning hacks – anything that helps cleaning get done is a winner for me!
Krystal MillerJune 30, 2020
Adrienne McGroderJune 30, 2020
The family picnic at home xo
zoe brownJune 30, 2020
a family picnic at home
Lesley Cohen WrightJune 30, 2020
Happy blog anniversary
Janine HJune 30, 2020
#recipe Fluffy chocolate peanut butter cupcakes
Rebecca PhillipsJune 30, 2020
‘My lockdown silver linings’ – a lovely positive post in a strange situation!
karen TJune 30, 2020
I like the Minecraft guide! My nephew is obsessed with the game and neither me or his parents play it. He’s Autistic and his speech isn’t always clear so it’s great to have a clue what he is talking about!
Tracy BJune 30, 2020
I love your 14daystoatidyhome series. In fact, I’ve bookmarked all the posts so I can get some inspiration as my house needs some TLC right now!
Samantha MilnerJune 30, 2020
My favourite blog post is finding time for me whilst being a parent. Something we all need