I cannot believe it has been 10 years since I started this blog and I cannot believe what we have done in that time: two babies, many adventures and our very first home. So, to celebrate my 10 year blogoversary, I have teamed up with lots of lovely brands to offer my readers a prize bundle worth over £250. Another fab bundle to get you through lockdown.
What is the prize bundle?
Well, there is something for everyone in this 10 year blogoversary prize bundle; the kiddies and the grownups! See below for the prize list:
- A selection of 10 books from Literally PR, worth £101.90. Details below.
- A years subscription to Busy Things, which is just perfect for homeschooling during lockdown (and fun for the rest of the week). Worth £34.99.
- A Bon Bini super soft beach towel, in a colour of your choice, worth £40.
- Aloe bio-cellulose face mask, 5 pack from Forever, worth £51.
- Bonnie the Booty Shakin Llama, from Zuru Pets Alive, worth £20.
- CBD Oil from OurRemedy, worth £30.
Total value = £277.89.
Busy Things subscription
Busy Things is a great site full of learning games and useful resources. It has learning games from ages 3 to 11. You can set up profiles for each child too, so they can pick on their names when they log in. I love the fact there are printing resources too. It’s great for homeschooling, or just activities in the week. The prize is for a whole year subscription worth £34.99.
10 Books from Literally PR
Literally PR have some amazing books, from fabulous authors. The prize will include 10 of their books. Some great books from fiction to Gin! A great book bundle for all. The books in the photo are listed below:
- A girl behind dark glasses – Jessica Taylor-Bearman £12.99 From a darkened world, bound by four walls, a young woman called Jessica tells the tale of her battle against the M.E Monster.
- Time school: we will remember them – Nikki Young £6.99 When you’re running late for school, then you find your usual train has turned into an old steam train, you know it’s not going to be a normal day.
- Gen Alpha-Z original short stories by young writers (The Lil’ Author Skool) £6.99 Gen Alpha-Z is a breath-taking collection of incredible short stories written by talented young writers aged between six and 21 years around the world.
- The philosopher’s daughters – Alison Booth £8.99 A tale of two very different sisters whose 1890s voyage from London into remote outback Australia becomes a journey of self-discovery.
- Stay Mad, Sweetheart – Heleen Kist £8.99 There’s a fine line between innocence and guilt. An even finer line between justice and revenge.
- A wash of black – Chris McDonald £8.99 The body of a famous actress is found mutilated on an ice rink in Manchester, recreating a scene from a blockbuster film she starred in years ago.
- Death of a painter – Matthew Ross £8.99 When Mark Poynter discovers a murder on his worksite all of his financial problems suddenly seem a lot closer to home: was this a warning his debts are overdue?
- #AreYouHereYet? – Dr Tony Ortega £11.99 It follows Dr. Ortega’s signature raw, humorous, and compelling style as he continues examining the perceived epidemic of being single in our universal quest for love.
- The rule breakers guide – Georgia Varjas £11.99 The ultimate ‘Rule Breaker’, Georgia Varjas provides real-talk in the form of personal anecdotes and razor-sharp observations on topics including sexism, elitism, authenticity and performance.
- Unscripted – Claire Handscombe £10.99 Nobody is a bigger fan of actor Thomas Cassidy than Libby is. Nobody. That’s why she’s totally going to marry him.
- The spiritual scientist – Maria Afentakis £14.99 The Spiritual Scientist bridges the gap between science and spirituality to give the reader an understanding of how energy works and how one can balance and restore their energies to have a tranquil and peaceful life.
- Is it serious? – Burton Paul £9.99 The must-have bible to help guide, educate and support you in your search for health information online.
- How to drink gin – Sue Telford £12.99 How to Drink Gin is a practical, cookery-style book about gin that demystifies this most exciting and versatile of spirits.
- Get strong, Get fit, Get happy – Stuart Roberts £14.99 Get Strong, Get Fit, Get Happy will give you the knowledge, confidence and inspiration to reach and maintain a level of health and fitness – for the rest of your life.
Bon Bini Beach Towel
Bon Bini are giving away one of these super soft towels for the prize, the winner gets to choose their colour too. They are amazing beach towels, I have the teal one as pictured above with the books. It is soft and cool, the Rattan furniture gets really hot and this towel doesn’t. Perfect for a Summer during lockdown. This is worth £40. You can see the colours below:
Forever Aloe Bio-Cellulose face masks
These Aloe Bio-Cellulose face masks from Forever are amazing. Through a special process that is unique to Forever Living, aloe vera gel is naturally fermented with seagrass and is fused into the bio-cellulose to moisturise, soothe, and condition skin. In addition, a serum enriched with glycerine, green tea, and horse chestnut helps to hydrate and rejuvenate dull skin, reduce the appearance of redness, and helps to fight free radicals to combat the signs of ageing. The pack of 5 is worth £51.
Zuru Pets Alive Bonnie the booty shakin llama
We love Bonnie the booty shakin llama is so fun, we just love Zuru Pets Alive. Bonnie dances and shakes her booty to music. It is so much fun. The children love to watch her and then copy her – what must the neighbours think? Bonnie is worth £20 and you can grab her from Smyths Toys if you do not win.
OurRemedy CBD Oil
OurRemedy is a new CBD Oil with a difference. Created by a team of women, with women’s wellness in mind – OurRemedy is an organic, vegan oil with a unique blend of grape seed, 500mg CBD infused with two key essential oils; clary sage and peppermint. This is worth £29.99.
How do I win this 10 year blogoversary bundle of prizes?
To win this bundle of prizes worth over £250, all you need to do is fill out the competition entry form below:Win a bundle of prizes for my 10 year Blogoversary
This 10 year blogoversary competition closes at midnight on Tuesday 30th June, Good Luck!