Isla was incredibly excited to recieve a Peppa Pig Softee Dough Picnic Playset. She loves making a mess, creating and also love dough and Peppa Pig. So it was a win win all round. Hours of fun with the different tools to create fun and exciting picnic food, or your own version of rabbit! Isla comes home from school and the first thing she does is play with this picnic set.
What’s in the box?
There’s a lot in the box, it is a great collection of goodies and rather colourful too. I love the fact that the box itself is great idea too, perfect for keeping little Peppa Pig toys tidied away in the evening. In the box there is:
- 5 different colours of dough, each with a different character mould on the lid. The colours are: blue, red, pink, green and yellow.
- A thick mat for setting up a picnic scene with the dough creations and also a good mat for protecting the surfaces whilst playing.
- 4 cutters in character shapes: dinosaur, Peppa Pig, Rebecca Rabbit and Danny Dog.
- A safe scalpel and safe scissors.
- Fruit shape mould tray for pressing dough shapes.
- A dough press that squeezes dough through a variety of different shapes: cross, star, heart, circles and a large circle.
It’s fantastic that there is a point to the play-set. You are steered to create food and characters and potentially role play with these characters too. Isla sits and talks with Rebecca and Peppa, it’s lovely watching her be creative. I love seeing her huge smiles and happy face too. She loves being crafty and creative.
We were sent the Peppa Pig Softee Dough Picnic Playset to review, but all opinions are my own. You can buy your very own playset at Character Online for £12.99.