Would you like to win a free ticket to The Baby Show at Birmingham NEC, next weekend, May 13-15th 2022? Well all you need to do is simply enter below. The first 20 people to click the link get a free ticket to The Baby Show with Lidl GB at NEC Birmingham, 13-15 May 2022! I loved visiting this show before I had the children, there is so many wonderful brands and ideas out there – I fell in love with lots of useful things that kept me sane through pregnancy and having a newborn.
With Isla turning 10 in a few days, it has been reminiscing about the baby life! I know it’s cliche, but they do grow up so quickly. My youngest is 10! Double Digits! The Baby Show is a great event for those expecting or who have little ones. You get to compare, try and buy from over 200 brands. From popular brands such as iCandy, Maxi-Cosi, Cybex, MAM, Joolz and Joie. Many brands will have exclusive show offers to help your baby budget stretch further! I really loved visiting the event, see our previous feedback to find out what we did.
Get FREE support, info and advice from the ✨UK’s leading baby and parenting experts✨ on everything from sleep, birth, breastfeeding and first aid to weaning and development on the Live Talks Stage 🎤. Complimentary family-friendly features include The Baby Show’s MadeForMumsBuggy Testing Track where you can test drive a range of buggies over different terrains.
How to enter
Simply click on the link below and if you are the first 20 people to click on the link you will win a free ticket to The Baby Show at Birmingham NEC, next weekend, 13-15th May 2022.
Good Luck! 🍀
T’s & C’s
This ticket is used on behalf of the presenter of The Baby Show and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This code must be redeemed online here: The Baby Show NEC
- To redeem the code, visitors simply enter the code in the box and select the day you wish to attend.
- This code must be redeemed by Monday 2 May 2022.
- This code can only be redeemed for The Baby Show NEC Birmingham, from Friday 13 to Sunday 15 May 2022.
- One code is valid for one standard adult entry for any one day from Friday 13 to Sunday 15 May 2022.
- Your e-ticket/s will be emailed to you closer to the show. When you receive your e-ticket/s please ensure you candisplay your tickets on your phone as you will not gain access to the venue without them. For easy access, we advise that you either save your e-ticket to your phones passport (iPhone) or screen grab the e-ticket and save it into your phones photo gallery. We recommend fully charging your phone prior to the show.
- All complimentary ticket redemptions are subject to a £1.50 transaction fee per ticket.
- Nobody will be allowed admission to this event without a valid ticket or pass.
- For the safety of people at the event, the venue management and the presenter reserve the right to refuseadmission and conduct security searches.
- Defaced or altered tickets or passes will become void and the holder will be refused admission.
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold for commercial gain
- The presenter reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the event incircumstances beyond its reasonable control without any obligation to make any refunds or exchange tickets.
- The presenter does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to person property brought to this event.
- Visitors may be photographed, filmed or recorded for marketing, broadcast or security purposes during theShow. By attending the Show, visitors authorise such photography and recording and permits the Organisers to use their images, likeness and voice for archival and promotional purposes in any and all
media, without liability, compensation or credit
- Dogs are not permitted on the premises with the exception of guide, assistance and hearing dogs.
- Please check event details, timings and car park charges prior to travelling as these may be subject to change. Theorganisers are not responsible for any delays due to travel disruptions.
- Any complaints relating to the event should be made to the organiser’s office promptly, prior to or during theevent.
- By attending The Baby Show with Lidl (the Show), you do so entirely at your own risk. Clarion Events Ltd (theOrganisers) shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss to you, other than in respect of any injury or loss arising directly as a result of our own negligence. You agree to take full responsibility for your own safety, property, health and wellbeing during and after the event and, if unsure of your own ability or condition to attend, to take appropriate third party advice.
What do you think?