Day 5 of #12DaysofConstantChristmas and today there will be 2 fabulous winners as Nad’s are giving away a women’s bundle and a men’s bundle. Did you see who won the competition yesterday, check out Day 4 to find out the winners.
What do I win on Day 5 of #12DaysofConstantChristmas?
Nad’s – the cruelty-free hair removal product expertly formulated to help you remove unwanted hair with confidence and achieve the best hair removal results at home. In today’s 24 hour competition you can win some fabulous prizes from Nad’s, either the women’s or mens bundle below:
Nad’s women’s bundle
In the women’s bundle worth £30 you will receive:
- 1 x Natural Hair Removal Sugar Wax – The no-heat natural way to silky, smooth, hair-free skin – 100% natural sugar wax. This product warms with body heat as it’s smoothed onto the skin and waxed away – along with your unwanted hair – to leave the skin salon smooth for up to eight weeks. The mistake-proof formula easily washes away with water giving you confidence to achieve salon results at home.
- 1 x Natural Hair Removal Brazilian and Bikini Wax – Specially developed for the strong, coarse hair of the bikini area, naturally enriched Nad’s Brazilian & Bikini Wax locks onto the hair so it can be removed from the root for weeks of smooth, hair-free skin, no strips required!
- 1 x Sensitive Hair Removal Body Wax Strips – Made with natural Beeswax and infused with Honey and Chamomile extracts, Nad’s Body Wax Strips for Sensitive Skin adhere to unwanted hair to remove it from the root so the skin feels soothed, smooth and hair free for up to four weeks.
Nad’s mens bundle
In the mens bundle is worth over £20 and you will receive:
- Nad’s Hair Removal Nose Wax for Men (& Women) – This is the world’s first DIY nose hair and waxing kit, removing unwanted hair in minutes and leaving the nostrils hair free for up to four weeks.
- Nad’s for Men Hair Removal Cream – Delivers painless hair removal for men, with results that last longer than shaving. The extra strength cream is formulated especially for coarse body hair and is effective in as little as four minutes.
For more information visit: https://nads.com/ or to buy head to your local Boots or Superdrug or go online at Amazon, Fragrance Direct or Ocado.
How do I win?
There will be 2 lucky winners that will win either the Women’s bundle or the Men’s bundle listed above. All you need to do is enter via the competition window below:Day 5 #12DaysofConstantChristmas (24 hour comp)
This competition closes at 23:59 Monday 16th December 2019, winners will be announced in the competition window above and will be emailed directly.
SolangeDecember 16, 2019
Leaving milk and cookies for Santa.
Tracy NixonDecember 16, 2019
putting up the decorations and tree on the closest Sunday to 1st Dec!
Lorna M PeppiattDecember 16, 2019
Starring at the sky on Christmas Eve looking for Santa
Cheryl HadfieldDecember 16, 2019
Christmas eve boxes with new pjs
ADEINNE TONNERDecember 16, 2019
Has to be watching movies with my family on Christmas eve
Tracy NewtonDecember 16, 2019
On Christmas Eve we go to my friends house for a party. Santa and one of his Elves come on their sleigh and entertain the children. It is magical.
Janine PhillipsDecember 16, 2019
We all have new pjs for Christmas eve x
Charlene MerrallDecember 16, 2019
Staying in PJ’s all day for christmas day!
Jeanette LeightonDecember 16, 2019
Putting up and decorating the Christmas tree together as a family
fiona waterworthDecember 16, 2019
Going on a steam train to see santa been doing it for 30 years
Jo FDecember 16, 2019
Putting the mince Pies out for santa
Lynn HeathDecember 16, 2019
We always go to church on Christmas Eve for the family service
betsy fergusonDecember 16, 2019
we bake sweet dough, gooey, monkey bread for nreakfast
Caroline TokesDecember 16, 2019
Leaving milk and cookies out for santa and a carrot for Rudolph
melanie stirlingDecember 16, 2019
Decorating the christmas tree and putting the presents underneath it.
Igbudu BlessingJanuary 25, 2020
Using Sugar wax is amazing. Your article has been enlightening and fun to read and I am grateful so thank you for sharing. You would love this article.