…I would most definitely find something teeny, stylish and extra cute for the soon-to-be parents, William and Kate. I had a look through the Littlewoods ranges and I was in my “fashion” element thinking about what I would choose if it was a girl and then I went and did it for a boy too – well you just don’t know! It was lots of fun and I would love to know your thoughts on what you would style the little Royal Baby in. It was the below image that inspired me into choosing what outfit I would put he or she in, when the little Royal Baby arrives:
I love the romper outfit, the fact it has the little medals on it – great idea as it means we can all celebrate the birth of the Royal Baby by dressing up our own little ones. They have a great range of clothes and brands in the Royal Baby range, including some Disney favourites, Ladybird and Ralph Lauren for kids. So what did I choose, here are my wishlists for a Royal Blue option and a Royal Pink option… If you want to have a look at the Royal Baby range and play dress up with your little ones, then the link to the Royal Birth page is here.
Royal Blue Bundle
- You can’t go wrong with a little Ralph Lauren outfit that has the Great British colours in it, at £68 its a royal price for your royal baby. This Ralph Lauren baby boys all-in-one coverall is a comfortable and stylish option for his everyday casual clothing. With trendy stripes and a shawl collar, your little one will definitely be making a cute fashion statement.
- What is a baby outfit without a matching bib? Well the set comes with 3 bibs, the one in the image above, a white one with a blue stripe and a red bib with navy outline. A luxurious option for your little one and the top-quality fabric washes well for extra convenience. Popper fastening to the neck promotes an easy fit, while embroidered logo detail to the front is a lovely finishing touch. A luxurious £37 for these 3 pack of bibs.
- I love these Ladybird royal sleepsuits: brimming with bright colour and adorableness, these soft cotton baby boys all in ones will keep him sumptuously soothed and stylish in slumber. The 3 pack of sleepsuits are a great price at £18.
Royal Pink Package
- I just couldn’t resist this gorgeous dress from Billie Blush: it is fully lined and features a jacquard pattern and all-over glitter detail for a luxurious shimmering finish. What more could you wish for a little princess? A great cost of £64.
- The Ralph Lauren baby girls 3 pack of bibs match the boys, the pack contains a light pink, dark pink and a stripy option. They are £37, good quality and high end bibs – which is good because you don’t want to ruin the perfect ensemble.
- I just had to choose the little girls royal sleepsuits that match the boys too, they are incredibly cute. £18 for 3 sleepsuits is a great price too, in this pack you get: pink spotty, solid pink and blue stripy. I love the “future queen” writing on the blue striped sleepsuit.
So, how would you style up the royal baby?